getting there: not far from San Giovanni in Laterano
open: not available
Santi Andrea e Bartolomeo is a 17th century hospital church, dedicated to two apostles, Andrew and Bartholomew.
In 1634 Pope Urban VIII commissioned Giacomo Mola to redesign the hospital and church that was on site.
The exterior is from the Baroque period and looks rather shabby.
The church doesn't seem to be open but it is reported that the inside was restored in the early 1990s and holds an icon thought to date to the 6th century.