getting there: not far from the Via del Corso and Sant'Ignazio
The Baroque Oratory del San Francesco del Caravita was first built by Jesuit Pietro Gravita in 1618. In 1677 the church was rebuilt and dedicated to Saint Francesco Saverio (Francesco Xavier).
The interior is a large single nave.
At the main altar is a painting by Sebastiano Conca dating from the 18th century.