getting there: metro - linea A/Spagna
open: not available
important information: visitors aren't permitted to visit the sanctuary beyond the wall of icons
It was designed by Giacomo del Porta and completed in 1583.
There are two original frescoes by Francesco Traballesi from 1584, the Annunciation, in the first chapel on the right, and Christ Amongst the Elders, opposite in the first chapel left.