Villa Giulia is the site of the Etruscan museum which was founded in 1889.
The Villa Giulia was built in the 16th century on the outskirts of Rome as a summer house for Pope Julius III.
The museum houses pre-Roman antiquities from excavations in Lazio and Tuscany.
There is a collection of pottery and vases, jewellery, tools and weapons and sarcophagi, the most famous of which is the almost life sized terracotta Bride and Groom (Sarcofago degli Sposi ) from the 6th century BC.
Villa Giulia is closed on Mondays. Opening hours are 8.30am until 7.30pm.